Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The first wonderful dream I had for my new year...

I had an awesome dream last night... It was so real and true...
Those who came into my dream are those who my close friend in my life...
There were difference categories of friend, some were from the same High School, my classmate in form-6 and the remaining one were from my University... But occasionally they met each other and they seem to know each other very well...
Guess I am too addicted to 'You are the Apple Of my Eyes', cause my dream took place at this new strange place which was similar to one of the scene in the movie...
My friend then started to be serious and each and everyone of them told me how they got to know me at the very first time... I wondered why everyone tend to become so serious at this gathering and I just got touched by each one who voice their feeling... It was damn nice having such dream... Wish all of you a wonderful and pleasant new year... Take care and I did miss you guys, especially those who from KL~

No comments: