Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Home Stay 2011

I went to 24 festive drum HomeStay at Kuala Perlis (Near to 天天好天 filming venue)... I had a great fun time, at the very first point, when I reach the house, what I saw was the living room were packed with luggage's, imagine that, it was really a big crowd in the house... Then few groups were divided, some helped to cook, some helped to decorate the house and some hanged around... I personally felt that it was so warm staying there, because that was the only time I got home feeling with my team-mate... Everyone busy taking photo with the others and I only saw smile on everyone face...
After the dinner, we started on with the Anniversary Performances, it were all conducted by our mate... And everyone have to put on their High School Uniform... Some acted as a Nerd, but mostly everyone enjoyed dressing up as a High School student... Basically there were only 6 performance of the day which were 'Storm', 'Classical Drama', 'K Pop Dance', 'Mini Band', 'Sketch' and 'Acapella'...
After all the performances, we got back to the house and I tasted the best dessert in the town... We had Rice Ball (Tang Yuan) and Sagu Longan as the dessert of the day... Feel even better when I go around and feed every baby to eat the dessert... Hahaha...







The next day, everyone woke up at 6-7am... Thing that I'm impressed was there were sandwiches as our breakfast... And then we Headed to the Greeny Paddy Field at 天天好天 shooting place... We got a lot of fun there~
After the long wake, everyone were tired and the first thing everyone did was to find a good place and sleep... The same goes to me... After I'm recharged, I started to go around and took photo with others who already awake... We then ready to eat... So much thank you and appreciation to those who stay in the kitchen all the while to cook for us, who only know how to eat... Without you all, we sure die for hunger... Great photo-shooting, great lunch, and everything just seem GREAT~






















This home stay bring me a lot of happiness. I just enjoyed every single moment with my mate. Wonderful time is always short, and when I got back to my Uni, I have this strange feeling, I don't wish to face my undone-able assignment and the final exam, therefore after coming back from the wonderful trip, I don't feel that happy... But what to do, life have to still go on, Work Hard for the final everyone... May see you guys again in the following semester... Gonna miss all of you badly~

2 comments:

Celeste Yeeying said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yoon Kit said...

thanks~