Thursday, August 19, 2010

My heart are just like the rainy day now...

I just felt that I judge someone wrongly... I thought he would be nice and a good listener, but I just seem to be wrong... I use to speak my problems with my so called `close friend`. Cause at first I feel so easy and comfortable telling him my difficulties... When time goes by I started to know him better... I wouldn`t believe that, he spreaded it out and assume my difficulties as a jokes... What kind of friend are this?? Now I just need to stop myself from speaking my problem out... Makes me moody now...
I`m sure I`ll be alright soon... Mid-test is just around the corner, have to work hard in order to get what I want... All the best to ALL...

2 comments:

hazel said...

Kit,

Dont get influence by these pople.
I know is very sad. Keep all your emotional and pick up back your work.

I am still always here beside you.

Hazel

Yoon Kit said...

thanks my dear friend...