Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I feel so bored...

I found out that my life is just very dull and bored... For now I went to work in the morning 9 till 6... After that reach home spent my time watching tv and chat with my family... I felt that I`m doing the same thing repeatedly for every day... Life sometime can be very meaningful if you occupied them with things you wish to do most but at the same time it can be very bored too... I started to miss my high school friends and the time I spent in my secondary school... When you got the chance doing something, you will never appreciate or didnt do it right, but when you lose the chances doing something you will feel regreting for not doing it well... Same to me, when the time studying, I wish I could have more time to rest or holiday so that can relax myself...But when times for holiday, I feel that is bored wanna go for a partime job to earn some pocket money... And now when times working, I just feel like how great is my school days... Haha... This is life and this is human being... Hope to have a gathering with my friends and classmates... Miss you guys so much...

3 comments:

moon is here said...

ha ha .. same to me ..
every day 3 hours LCCI class ..
working after class and untill 10pm ..
no fun and no meaning .. bored man ..
so missed u all ..

hazel said...

miss my precedent.. :P when i was still so naive...

Yoon Kit said...

wasnt that good?? u need not to consider so many thing...when u grow older, there are alot of thing waiting for you to made the decision...