It has been a very very long time never update my blog since facing my STPM examination... Finally I got a chance to post something here...
A lot of thing happen to me and my family this few month back...
Let me summarize things that happened in my previous month...
I guess you wouldn`t have believe that I lost my house... Yes that is true... 3 month back or to be exact on the 19th of October 2009, my house was on a huge fire... It happened at 7.10pm on Sunday... It`s still fresh in my memory... I should elaborate more on this incident... On the Sunday evening I went home at 6.10pm from the public library. Then I go online till 7pm... Never know that the fire started at my neighbour house... I heard people shouting `Fire Fire, Run out from your house`... At that point of time I`m the only person in my house, so i just went out and see how was the fire, never know that fire is just next to my house... I start panic-king and shaking... I wouldnt know what to do and what to save, so I tell myself to calm down and I called my mum and ask her where is those important document, and ended up i managed to save out a box of important documents... Then I saw the smoke flow into my kitchen, all I remember is to save out my revision books cause my STPM exam is just a month time... The fire reached my house at 7.30pm and I witness it with my own eyes... Can you imagine how bad is the feeling when you reach home everything is there but because of the fire you lost everything in just 30 minute... That is really saddening... On that time I really cant accept that this happened to my house... I can do nothing to save my belongings besides my books... All I can do is just stare at my house burning with `The Huge and Giant Fire`... I left nothing besides then the pant that I`m wearing even without wearing sliper...
My mum reached at 9.45pm, when she saw the fire burning, she start crying and shouting... I know I gonna be strong but when I saw the tear on her face I just cant control myself from crying... We lost everything, our belongings... I`m so glad that my relative is there with us, my cousin, my aunts and etc... Finally the fire in under control after 2 and the half hour, we try to went in to our burned house and see whether is there anything that still value but none... Everything went up into smoke... My mum just cant stop crying because she just bought a new Amway Drinking Water Filter and a Oven but it went up into smoke... Really feel bad for her...
We`re asked to leave our house cause the firemen and the forensic wanna carry out the investigation... So we leaved the place and went to police station and make a police report...
I reached my aunt house at 1.30 am `in the morning`... I feel extremely tired, but the incident just kept flashing in my mind... I cant sleep the whole day... The next day, my aunt sent me to school to apply for a few day leave, and I spoke to some of my teacher and I told them about this incident... They kept on encouraging me and ask me not give up cause my STPM exam is just around the corner... And I do promise them I will be fine and I will cheer my family up too... So the next day we move to Puchong, my second home... We settled our self down and we`re just lucky enough to have everyone around us keep on supporting us in such financial aids support and moral support... Only then I realize that we`re not alone...
I wanted to grab this opportunity to thanks my relative, my aunts, cousins, my classmate- especially my gang-PM,SC,CC,SF,PY,LS,KY,CY,YS,GUNA,FM,MA,LF, my schoolmates, my teachers, my study-friend Wee Yee, Liu Jing and Shafiq, my best friend BH,MF,SH, my pet bro, I really appreciate the care and love that you guys shows to me... Without the care and support I wouldnt have stand up again so soon... Wanna express a million times of Thank You to you guys out there who always there for me and cheering me up at this saddess time... Take care and wish you guys a best of luck...
3 comments:
You are most welcome yk! It had been a few months ago and it happened at last year.. So now think of the new year that everything will be fine. All the best to you and take care.. Just wanna greet you by saying Happy Chinese New Year in case I'm not free to online that time. It's a bit early.. Haha.. Good luck! =)
haha... you`re right... thanks... happy chinese year to you too... may you have a prosperity new year... take care...
take care.. always support you^^
Post a Comment