One In A Million Season 3 - Grand Final...
I support Esther so much... Her performance was awesome... You have done your best... Good Job... I still with my stand that Esther did even better than Tomok and of course Aweera... You`re such a wonderful vocalist... I support you ( Esther ) always... This is not fair for Esther and Aweera because Tomok should be eliminated at the beginning of the show... But who knows something out of prediction happened... Anyway Esther still the champion in OIAM... Esther keep this up... Support you always...
3 comments:
Hello!
Long time no see, how are you?
=)
Oh~ Love Esther too!
Unfortunately Esther lose!!!
Sayangnya~~!!!
haha... yes... i`m doing great here... how bout u?? u changed alot... haha... prettier already...
Sorry for late reply~! I'm fine too... Me changed a lot? Nolah~ Just changed my hair style only~! haha...
Post a Comment