Sunday, April 19, 2009

Why study??

Suddenly there is one question come to my mind... `Why should we study`?? What the purpose of studying??? I couldn`t concerntrate in my studies this few days... I keep asking myself why do we need to study so hard?? Does good result in the formal examination guaranty a good job prospect?? Does good job prospect require an excellent results?? All this stress coming in to my head... What should I do... Take a deep breath... I knew that I couldn`t stop here `in the middle of the road`... Therefore although how hard it take to complete my Form 6, I`ll still continue on and I`ll never let you guys down ` whoever support me in this journey`...
School life is fun and should be enjoy but not to be worried of... Do our best for no Regrets... Enjoy our days...

3 comments:

M@Y $hu3n said...

hey
buddy,,
yea best fren 4ever..
although we cant meet tat current nowadays..

gambateh

moon is here said...

ya, u r rite.
we shouldn't stop in half way ..
the roads are still there, why sholdn't we stop here ..the end point just beside me and you ..
so, just continue the way that we walked ..
gambathe guy !!!

Yoon Kit said...

thanks...love you guys...