Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Was it good or bad??
Today I went to watch this movie InkHeart with my friend, and we are so exciting... The show starts at 6.30 pm but we went to the cinema at 7.30pm... OMG... We`re late for almost 1 hour... Both of our mood turn moody... I`m regreted not to check the show time earlier or when the time I received the movie ticket... I`m blaming myself... But we are lucky enough to watch the same movie but at the different movie box, just that the movie starts at 7.45pm but we watched at 8.00pm... Haha... This gave me a lesson and teaches me not to be down looking in all this small matter in our life... SO BEAR IN MIND, check the movie ticket everytime before you leave the counter for not experience the same thing like I did... HAHA...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
haha.. That was just a small matter, don't ever blame yourself. It is not your fault at all. Thanks for accompany me to watch a nice movie at the same time..
Hahaha... No I didnt blame myself is just that it sounds funny... LOL...
Post a Comment