Wednesday, December 31, 2008

This ended my 2008 !!

This year, I gone through with alot of laughter, joy, fun, and tears... Whatever happened this year had already became the picture of my past... Each and everyone of them will always on my mind... I was still remember how did I celebrate last year new year with my friend... Working for the past few month... Went to Redang with my family... Start my form 6 life in Taman Desa School... Get to know each and everyone of them in 6RK... Celebrate everyone birthday in my class... Went to Langkawi Class trip... Went to my Ex-Classmate gathering... Joined the 30 Hour famine DIY camp which organized by the World Vision... Spent my time with my sister everytime she came back from Kuwait... Went to my cousin house... Rest for the whole day during the end year holiday... This year 2008 time passes really fast, everything that happened within this year I can still recall it and it was like my yesterday stories... I wish you guys can really enjoy your new year eve tonight and `A blessing new year` to all of you out there... May this new year be your another wonderful year...

No comments: